5. Delivery and shipping
- 1. The orders requested are sent with the exact references of the article code IND.I.A., otherwise the company assumes no responsibility for errors deriving from the incorrect indication.
- 2. Orders sent to IND.I.A. agents and / or area managers SPA always means conditioned all acceptance of the company by order confirmation.
- 3. For orders less than the quantity foreseen in the standard packaging, it is necessary to ask in advance the whole company for availability and feasibility.
- 4. We reserve the right to process split orders in multiple deliveries.
- 5. The customer is obliged to scrupulously check the order confirmation. The order confirmation is tacitly accepted within 24 hours of its issue. Any exceptions or changes to the order raised by the registered buyer for this term will not entail any liability or obligation for the seller. Therefore, after the 24-hour period has elapsed, the buyer will be obliged to confirm the purchase order.
- We currently accept payments from countires outside Italy only by credit card (via the PayPal service) .
- 1.The prices are expressed in Euros, VAT included. The company reserves the right to modify this price list or part of it at any time due to any changes in the price of the raw material.
- 2. Prices and discounts must be reconfirmed at the time of the order.
- 1. Returns will not be accepted, unless expressly authorized by IND.I.A. SPA. In such cases, the returned goods must be delivered carriage paid.
- 2. In any case, returns of tampered material will not be accepted: rusty, shortened, drilled, bent, crooked, painted or galvanized.
- 3. IND.I.A. SPA also reserves the right to charge the customer a lump sum of 15% on the equivalent value of the returned goods as participation in the cost of checking, storing and restoring the material.
5. Delivery and shipping
- 1. The delivery date means the date of departure of the goods from our factory in Malo (VI) and the delivery is intended as made to the customer upon leaving the factory, even if the return is free of destination.
- 2. The delivery times expressed in the order confirmation are indicative and therefore not binding.
- 3. The goods travel at the risk of the customer even if sold carriage paid and we do not take any responsibility. for delays, errors, losses or damage caused by any means of transport; claims against the carrier are the responsibility of the recipient.
- 4. In the case of special requests from the end customer after the goods have been collected by the Courier (eg change of delivery address, delayed shipment, etc.) or in the event of unavailability of the same at the time of delivery, any storage costs and / or deposit of the shipment, will be charged to the customer.
- 1.Complaints for missing or damaged goods must be made immediately in writing on the transport document accompanying the goods and countersigned by the carrier.
- 2. In any case, no complaint, even concerning the quality of the goods, can be raised, under penalty of forfeiture, after 8 days from the arrival of the goods.
- 1. The technical data expressed in the catalog are indicative and therefore the original products may differ slightly from the measurements and photographs shown in the catalog. The company, in any case, reserves the right at any time to make changes and improvements deemed necessary at its sole discretion.
- 2. We are not responsible for printing errors regarding the information and measurements indicated in the catalog.
- 3. IND.I.A. SPA will not accept the request for reimbursement of damages without first having had the possibility to verify the damage itself and ascertain its own responsibility. In any case, any request for reimbursement of damages will be considered void, if the material has been assembled, worked, treated, put in place by the customer or by third parties, given the impossibility of the company to verify the original defects of the semi-finished product supplied to following treatments and processes carried out by the customer or third parties.
- 4. The company can make custom-made items for certain quantities. Any projects or samples requested by the customer will be charged to the customer himself, if the latter has not subsequently confirmed the series production and the order. An advance payment equal to one third of the value of the order is required for any orders of design items or non-standard items.
- 1. The reproduction, even partial, of this catalog is absolutely prohibited, of which IND.I.A. SPA owns the Copyright rights.
- 1. Any disputes will be the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Vicenza.